Selasa, 9 Ogos 2011

nice, cool & humble

I am not a perfect person and I don't want to be perfect. Perfect make people judging others, lack of common sense and further from being considerable to themselves either.

Don't expect much. You'll dying to see all the bad side even the good side is not bad. True color of me is truly just make people sick.

I'm sick of being shameless upon Allah. I'm dying thinking about what i suppose to answer in front of Allah; good deed or evil deed in this short life.

O myself!
just being yourself.

Be nice, cool and humble.
Be nice, cool and humble on what u've face.

Be nice to all creatures in this world. Be cool and not rushly deciding things. Be humble and respect others.  

And don't forget to expect Allah, more.
















p/s : that cute little blue kittten is mine!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...